|Trustee Chair||Dave Pruddenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trustee Member||Arivd "Pete" Petersenemail@example.com|
|Property Owner||Joe Corso|
The protection committee shall:
- Exercise and direct supervision of the chief of police in the implementation of village board policies and directives.
- Have jurisdiction over the village fire department and rescue squad.
- Direct and coordinate the maintenance of the safety building complex.
- Recommend action to the village board on all liquor license applications under ch. 125, Wis. Stats., and, as requested by the village board, report and recommend to the village board action on any other licenses.
- Formulate for the board any rules, regulations or ordinances for the protection of persons or property.
Membership shall consist of one trustee and not more than six nonvillage board members, at least three of whom must be citizens of the village. The village president shall appoint members and the chairman. The village president shall appoint the nonvillage board members of each committee, subject to confirmation by the village board. The term for each member of each village board committee shall be one year and until appointment and qualification of a successor. The village president may remove any member of any village board committee.
Please refer to the Village Meeting Calendar to determine when the next meeting will be held.